- Accounts and Passwords
- Cable TV
- Cellphones and Mobile Devices
- Computer Labs, Kiosks & Printing
- Document Management
- Internet Access & Networking
- Purchase Request
- Technology Classrooms
How to forget wireless network.
How to forget wireless networks.
- 1. Launch the Settings app.
- 2. Tap Wi-Fi.
- 3: Tap the info button next to the wi-fi network you want to forget. It looks like a lower-case I.
- 4: Tap Forget This Network.
- 5: Tap Forget when prompted to confirm you want to forget the network.
1: Open wireless settings.
2: Tap and hold on the the network name you which to forget.
3: Tap forget network.
, 0 b resend