How do I get a transcript after I graduate?

The quickest way for current and former students to request transcripts is through the CampusWEB's Transcript request menu item. If you have forgotten how to log into CampusWEB use this link. If you've not been an enrolled student for over a year - your CampusWEB account may already be disabled in which case you need to request a transcript from the Registrar at this site: