- Online Learning FAQ
- Accounts and Passwords
- Cable TV
- Cellphones and Mobile Devices
- Computer Labs, Kiosks & Printing
- Document Management
- Internet Access & Networking
- IT Security
- Purchase Request
- Technology Classrooms
How Do I Change My Brenau Computer Password?
Logging into a Brenau computer requires the same username and password as you use to log into http://my.brenau.edu.
It is not possible to change the computer login password on the computer, so you must use another device like your cell phone.
To change the login password your computer must be connected to the Brenau network. If your Brenau computer is laptop, you must bring your computer to campus and connect it to the network before attempting to change the password on it.
On your mobile device:
- Go to http://my.brenau.edu
- Click on the Forgot Password link
- Enter your Username and click Submit button
- Select the recovery option
- Brenau email
- Personal email
- Text message (if you have previously set up the option)
114.9 KB resend
1.1 MB resend
9.5 KB resend