- Online Learning FAQ
- Accounts and Passwords
- Cable TV
- Cellphones and Mobile Devices
- Computer Labs, Kiosks & Printing
- Document Management
- Google Workplace
- Internet Access & Networking
- IT Security
- Purchase Request
- Technology Classrooms
I just graduated. Will I lose access to my TigerMail student account?
Since June 15th, 2018, all student TigerMail accounts are disabled two semesters after graduation or last class taken.
Students wishing to keep a copy of their TigerMail or contents of their Google Drive must use the Google Takeout service prior to their account being disabled.
What is Google Takeout?
Google Takeout is a self-service tool to help users export and download a copy of data from GSuite apps like Gmail, Calendar, and more. In a few easy steps, Google Takeout can create an archive directly to your personal computer to keep for your records or transfer to another account.
How do I get started?
The following Google sites will help you get started based on what you want to do.
- Download an archive of your TigerMail data : go to https://takeout.google.com (this feature will copy ALL data from your TigerMail account including data stored in other Google apps like Google Photos, YouTube, Google Keep, etc.)
- Transfer content from your TigerMail email to a Gmail account : go to https://takeout.google.com/transfer (please note this will only transfer emails and Google Drive files - it does not transfer Google Photos, YouTube videos, or other content. If you need that data - use the Download feature above)