- Online Learning FAQ
- Accounts and Passwords
- Cable TV
- Cellphones and Mobile Devices
- Computer Labs, Kiosks & Printing
- Document Management
- Internet Access & Networking
- IT Security
- Purchase Request
- Technology Classrooms
Office 365 Error: This version of Office 365 does not allow editing on a Mac
1. Make sure you are connecting to the Internet.
2. Sign out account and Quit Office apps.
3. Go to the Library folder and open Group Containers. Ctrl+click each of these folders if present, and Move to Trash.
4. Restart Office then sign in with your account.