- Online Learning FAQ
- Accounts and Passwords
- Cable TV
- Cellphones and Mobile Devices
- Computer Labs, Kiosks & Printing
- Document Management
- Internet Access & Networking
- IT Security
- Purchase Request
- Technology Classrooms
How Do I Withdrawal (Drop) A Class?
To withdraw or drop a class, you need to complete a request in CampusWEB and then email the Registrar's office for confirmation that your request has been processed.
Follow the steps below:
- Login to http://my.brenau.edu
- Click on the CampusWEB app icon
- Click on My Registration in the left-hand column
- Click on Continue button on the Directions page
- Your current class schedule will be displayed
- Click on the Drop button that is next to the course you want to withdraw from
- You will see Drop Pending displayed
- Click the Submit button below your schedule to submit the request
- After the screen refreshes, you will see a message that you must email the Registrar's office with your request
- You will receive an email from the Registrar's office to confirm your course drop has been completed
If you have missed the date to withdraw from the class, you must contact your advisor to assist in facilitating your withdrawal from the class.