- Online Learning FAQ
- Accounts and Passwords
- Cable TV
- Cellphones and Mobile Devices
- Computer Labs, Kiosks & Printing
- Document Management
- Google Workplace
- Internet Access & Networking
- IT Security
- Purchase Request
- Technology Classrooms
How do I make my course available to students?
Making courses available in Canvas is two-fold.
1. First, the instructor must say that the class is complete. This is called ""publishing"" the course.
2. Once the course is published, the courses automatically open to students at 12:01AM on the first day of class.
Here's how to publish your course:
- Open Course Setup Checklist
- Click on the Course Setup Checklist button. The setup checklist will appear in a window at the bottom of the screen.
- Open Publish Course Option
- Click on the Publish Course link to open the option of publishing your course.
- Publish Course
- Click on the Publish Course button .
- View Course
- A message will appear at the top of your screen confirming the publishing of your course.