- Online Learning FAQ
- Accounts and Passwords
- Cable TV
- Cellphones and Mobile Devices
- Computer Labs, Kiosks & Printing
- Document Management
- Internet Access & Networking
- IT Security
- Purchase Request
- Technology Classrooms
How do I order or request official transcripts?
► Method 1: https://brenau.formstack.com/forms/brenau_transcript_request
This form is completed online and submitted security within the Brenau system.
► Method 2: In-person
Visit the Registrar’s Office and complete a Transcript Request Form
► Method 3: Letter
Please include the following:
- Full name and signature (include the name you attended under and your current name)
- Social Security or Brenau ID number
- Current address & telephone number
- Email address so that we may email you with any problems
- Address where the transcript is to be mailed
- Fee – check, money order, credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover only). (No cash please.) If using your credit or debit card, please include card number and expiration date.
- Please mail your letter to: Registrar’s Office, Brenau University // 500 Washington St. SE // Gainesville, GA 30501